NV5 PIR Digital
- Small detector. Big capabilities.
- NV5 is the next generation of the ENVY Digital Detection series. NV5 has evolved from its predecessor NV500 - new firmware and improved hardware enables faster and more reliable detection, false alarm immunity and more, packaged in the sleek design you are familiar with.
- Easy to install. Easy to use.
- Average time to install: 5 - 10 minutes
- No PC board removal necessary, easy PC board installation, clip in/out (when desired)
- Optional wall/ceiling mount bracket
- Panel compatibility: EVO, Spectra, Magellan, 3rd party
- Faster & More Reliable
- Catch performance
- Even detection, no dead zones within the protected range
- Response to movements - slow and fast
- False alarm immunity Paradox technology, Auto Pulse Signal Processing (APSP) and Dual/ Single Edge Processing enables flexibility in setting detection response time compared to false alarm immunity
- Digital temperature compensation — same catch capability at specified operating temperatures
- RF immunity
- Customizable Sensitivity Levels
- 5 levels of sensitivity — choose level according to the needs of the protected area
- Pet resistant
- Adjustable creep zone — mirror add-on provides enhanced creep zone sensitivity and is recommended for best product performance
- Paradox hybrid cylindrical-spherical Lens (patent pending)
- Paradox's Hybrid Cylindrical-Spherical takes the NV5 detection capabilities to a higher level than that of other detectors in this category.
- The Hybrid lens (3rd generation 3D LoDiff® Fresnel segments) offers the best detection possible for passive infrared energy reception for:
- Far beams - cylindrical
- Medium/close beams/creep zone – spherical
- This lens design allows for:
- Ultimate perpendicular beam collection
- Optically and digitally equalized beam pattern - all beams optimized for generating equal signal level at any distance or angle
- Pet resistance beam pattern
Superior and uniform energy collection translates in a better image quality of the target which provides unmatched detection accuracy and stability.
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review
Thank you! Thank you for your review