Sliding Gate Contact - In Line
The heavy duty sliding gate contact is used for series wiring of sliding gates with a robust construction using stainless steel and brass, making it suitable for outdoor use in most climates. The large location plates allow for increased tolerance and easier installation.
- Heavy duty design
- Large location plates allow for increased tolerance
- Available with brass cable connectors (SGC13) or crimp lug connectors (SGC07)
- Mounting the gate contact bracket available. (EA-SGC07ZB/HDG)
- The EA-SGC13/EARTH includes an earth plate. The gate contact will switch to earth when the gate is opened forcing an alarm condition. The connect is only used when the system is off while the gates are opened.
- Material: UV stabilised Nylon
- Stainless steel and brass
- Comes in two parts:
- Dimensions in mm: 80(L) x 118(W) x 60(H)
- Dimensions in mm: 95(L) x 114(W) x 60(H)
No reviews yet!
Be the first to leave a review